Inverse Problems and Applications
by Tuncay Aktosun
Who was this US president?
- 20th president
- first left-handed president
- only president who has been a preacher
- juggled clubs to build his muscles
- could write Greek with one hand and Latin with the other
- a book published in 1940 contained 370 proofs
of the Pythagorean Theorem, including one by him
- 2nd president shot while in office
- Alexander Graham Bell's metal detector was used to locate the bullet
- still no clue?
Last modified: November 20, 2014